Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Sequel to Dance in the Vampire Bund.
As Mina and Akira continue digging deeper into the case of the mysterious vampire attacks, they discover a tale of enduring love and twisted ambition that spans one hundred and seventy years. Meanwhile, Yuki finds an ancient vampire known as Saburo, the self-appointed guardian of the hidden ruins beneath Mt. Fuji and the bearer of a blood-red gem that quenches the thirst of any vampire near it - the akamitama. As Mina seeks to reunite long-lost lovers, she must recover the treasure so desperately sought by Telomere's leader and her own doppleganger before it's too late.
(C) Nozomu Tamaki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.