Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A BLAST TO THE PAST
Ard may think he's just gearing up for a little class trip, but the world always seems to have other plans for him. As he and his friends are riding along to their destination, a self-appointed "god" sweeps them back to ancient times-for reasons unknown. To return home, their best bet is to earn an audience with Varvatos, Ard's past self (which is definitely a little weird). Then they find out there's someone else in this version of history claiming to be the Demon Lord...! But if wading through this topsy-turvy mystery is the only way to get back to their era, so be it. Ard's never been one to back down from a challenge!
|Series Title||The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||史上最強の大魔王、村人Ａに転生する (Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru)|
|Alternative Title||The Greatest Maou Is Reborned To Get Friends|
|By (author)||Myojin Katou|
|By (artist)||Sao Mizuno|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Full-size Illustration ,Non-Human ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Elves ,Monster Girls ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2022|
|Available since||July 21, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / July 21, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||211pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.