Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
To save his beloved ex-girlfriend Hinata Tachibana, Takemichi time-leaps back 12 years to his middle-school days. Takemichi wants to stop Draken from dying, but Kiyomasa just stabbed him with a knife! With Draken down, Takemichi falls into despair. Is it impossible to change the future after all?! Takemichi's true revenge begins!!
(C) Ken Wakui / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Tokyo Revengers|
|Japanese Title||東京卍リベンジャーズ (Tokyo卍Revengers)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2021 ,Summer Anime 2021 ,Winter Anime 2023|
|Available since||February 19, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / February 19, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||201pages (*note)|
Sale ends Mar 27, 2023
(08:59 PM) PT
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.