Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
JUST ADD WATER
Born with a congenital heart disease, and thus unable to join in activities that are too physical, Manga Club Captain Yoshimatsu Hotaka can only watch through the club room's window whenever the school swim team practices. Hotaka is enamored with swimming ace, Awaya Niki. But sickly, shy and extremely introverted, he feels all he can do is pine for her from afar. Seeing her as a sort of Goddess of Summer, he feels he isn't even worthy to share the same air with Niki, much less approach her. But when the gym teacher asks Hotaka to attend a special, after-school swim class to make up for not participating during regular classes-a supposed to be one-on-one student teacher session which the swim team unexpectedly crashes-it sets into motion events that may, quite surprisingly, result into Hotaka and Niki actually becoming friends.
(C) Akira Caskabe / Yuko Takemiya 2012
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.