Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
With his beloved MgRonald closed for renovations, the Devil King's out of work! Worse, the apartment he shares at Villa Rosa Sasazuka has gotten damaged thanks to his fight with Gabriel, which means the household has to temporarily vacate the premises. Having lost both his title and his vast land holdings, the Devil King takes a part-time job at his landlady's niece's beach house--and of course Chiho and Emi insist on coming along. It's summertime at the beach, but the Devil's still got work to do...!
|Series Title||The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||はたらく魔王さま! (Hataraku Maou-sama!)|
|By (author)||Satoshi Wagahara|
|By (artist)||029 (Oniku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration ,Non-Human ,Workplace ,Food ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Completed Series ,Summer Anime 2022|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||271pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.