Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Following its decisive victory at the Battle of Sekigahara, all that stood in the way of the Tokugawa Clan and total domination of Japan was the Toyotomi Clan. Hell-bent on seeing the Toyotomi faction extinguished, Tokugawa devised what would be the final and decisive confrontation - the “Summer Siege of Osaka.” With the advantage of sheer numbers on Tokugawa’s side, the defeat of Toyotomi seemed inevitable…until a mastermind general by the name of Sanada Yukimura and his small force rose up to thwart Tokugawa’s designs. The final battle between the two would represent the final page in a significant chapter in Japan’s history…
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.