Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
From the author of Dragon Zakura, the manga that shook the college admissions test-prep world in Japan to the core, comes a new work depicting high-stakes dealings in the stock market at an exceptional secondary school. The day after Takashi Zaizen entered the illustrious Dojuku Academy with top test scores, he was let in on the institution's deepest secret, an introduced to the mysterious ""investment club."" A six-person group made up of the top student from each class at Dojuku, the club carries a heavy responsibility: to generate an annual return of 8% or more on the school's 300 billion yen endowment, keeping the top-class schools facilities in shape and tuition at zero. ""The most thrilling game in the world, the thing that sets men's blood ablaze... is money. Investment."" With those words, the genius Zaizen's story of thrill and profit begins. Follow his road: read, learn, and start earning!
This series has been published in Japan since 2013 which Japanese title name is ""Investor Z""
|Series Title||INVESTOR-Z, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||インベスターZ (Investor Z)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Completed Series ,Drama ,Psychological ,School Life|
|Available since||March 22, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / March 23, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||203pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.