Back from Okinawa, and changed for the better, Class Four revels in their experience...Well, all save Miyabi who, abandoned by the rest of Class Four, single-handedly continues the mission to oust Onizuka from Holy Forest. And she's pulling out the heavy artillery... a very special student with a winning smile, a charming manner and a criminal genius. Mayu just also happens to be the grandson of Chairwoman Sakurai. What will Onizuka do when he doesn't have the support of his most faithful advocate to grease his way through trouble?
<i>This content is from a former localization of this work and may contain phrases or scenes which were and are still offensive. Rather than omit this content, we have decided to present it in its original form to harbor conversation and growth among the community. Kodansha remains committed to the distribution of compelling stories worldwide, which serve as a lens through which we may view various communities.</i>
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka Toru Fujisawa/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.