Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Kate Walker, a lawyer from New York, was only supposed to spend a few hours in the village of Valadilene in the French Alps. She goes there to finalize the purchase of the Voralberg automation factory on behalf of her client, Universal Toys. But she soon finds out that while the director of the company, Anna Voralberg, has just died, Anna's younger brother is still alive and is the heir to the family business. To find him, she has no choice but to begin a journey through the history of the 20th century. Little by little, she uncovers the story of Hans Voralberg, a genius inventor of complex automatons who has been in exile in Eastern Europe since childhood.
For the first comics adaptation of his cult game, Benoit Sokal has chosen to revisit ""Syberia"" and propose an alternative version to the reader. The result is a perfect prelude to the third installment of the game and an ideal opportunity for the young illustrator Johann Blais, chosen by Sokal himself.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.