Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
I'm happy to support him, but I would rather live and die by his side.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government allowed the samurai to continue to bear swords. This practice has continued to present-day Tokyo., Ordinary people are pushing for banning swords, and their efforts have become even more intense due to the efforts of the True Sword-Bearers (an extremist group bent on domination). One of the last remaining swordsmen schools of Japan, the famous "Shiseikan,"held its annual "Shisei Festival" despite an order not to, and the price they paid for it was the complete closure of the school.Jin Saito was also shot by the True Sword Bearers. Because of that incident, the united Shiseikan had completely split into two factions. Now the True Sword Bearers' are putting their plans into motion, as if to mock their efforts.
(c)Fujiko KOSUMI 2012
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.