Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Beck just needs sixty-thousand yen and a microphone to record a demo! During a break from trying to earn some cash to cut the record, Koyuki and Saku decide it's not their place in the 9-to-5 world. They join Tanabe and Ciel Bleu—it's the school's Battle of the Bands, and time to rock out! Later, Koyuki realizes he's got to splurge for a new six-string, and he will do anything to buy one. But in his search for the perfect instrument, someone sends him a special message ... and when he realizes it's filled with more than just love, Koyuki knows he's got to be cruel to be kind. Will someone ... anyone ... call the karma police?
Harold Sakuishi/ Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||BECK（ベック） (Bekku)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Drama ,Completed Series ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Music ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||March 03, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 03, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||201pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.