Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Iroha is overwhelmed with shock after Ayado-san confesses that she has feelings for Tsutsun, and she storms out of the cottage. Oblivious to his popularity and to Iroha's true feelings, Tsutsun is simply bewildered. How is he going to mend his relationship with the two girls who are at odds with each other?! Despite taking Ishino-san's advice and having Ito's support, he doesn't want to ruin his precious romance. Don't give up even though you lack the communication skills! Tsutsun, the weakest boy in Girls' Manga... it's time for him to “man” up!
Mao Nanami/ Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.