Digital Manga & Light Novels
Iroha is overwhelmed with shock after Ayado-san confesses that she has feelings for Tsutsun, and she storms out of the cottage. Oblivious to his popularity and to Iroha's true feelings, Tsutsun is simply bewildered. How is he going to mend his relationship with the two girls who are at odds with each other?! Despite taking Ishino-san's advice and having Ito's support, he doesn't want to ruin his precious romance. Don't give up even though you lack the communication skills! Tsutsun, the weakest boy in Girls' Manga... it's time for him to “man” up!
Mao Nanami/ Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.