Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's a day like any other, and high school students I'e and Kazu are on the bus home from school when, suddenly, it floods with a mysterious gas. The pair pass out and wake up to find themselves aboard a truck packed full of human bodies. They're surrounded by rows of frozen corpses…and a staff of living human beings sawing them into pieces. Where are they…and how can they escape from this nightmare? In this brand-new hit from the creators of Fort of Apocalypse, mankind finds itself locked in a desperate fight for survival!
(C) Yuu Kuraishi, Kazu Inabe, Kengo Mizutani / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Starving Anonymous|
|Japanese Title||食糧人類－Ｓｔａｒｖｉｎｇ Ａｎｏｎｙｍｏｕｓ－ (Shokuryou Jinrui)|
|Alternative Title||Human Race for Food|
|Author||Yuu Kuraishi / Kengo Mizutani|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Sci-fi ,Horror ,Completed Series ,YouTuber Recommendations ,Non-Human|
|Available since||March 13, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / March 13, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.