Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The protracted secret feud between the Nachtoy and the Korloy families, who control the casino on the seventh floor, takes an unpredictable turn when Kirito and Asuna intervene. But when Kirito attempts to expose the misdeeds of the Korloy family, he ends up stumbling into a trap. Now he has just two days to unravel a mystery, put an end to an unscrupulous conspiracy, and defeat the floor boss. It's all leading up to a showdown in the arena where everything's on the line!
|Series Title||Sword Art Online Progressive Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||ソードアート・オンライン プログレッシブ|
|Alternative Title||SAO Progressive|
|By (author)||Reki Kawahara|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Adventure ,Action ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Sci-fi ,Romance ,Anime ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||June 07, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 07, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||230pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.