Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Donned in a gorgeous wedding dress, Kelly awaited Alekos in the brilliant church. However, no matter how long she waited, her charming Greek groom did not show up to walk down the aisle. Just minutes before the ceremony, Kelly had been cruelly abandoned at the altar. Four years after that tearful day, Kelly finally finds the resolve to forget Alekos and move on. On a whim, she decides to sell the diamond engagement ring he gave her through an internet auction. But Kelly has no idea of what's to come. Her ring sells for a grand total of four million dollars. And the one who shows up to claim the ring…is Alekos himself.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.