Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
It's a new term at the Comic Art School and Alex is going to get published - albeit someone else's script. Thanks to Janne, Alex's and Miri's past are out in the open but Alex can't seem to move on. Instead she becomes fascinated by a second year student Kouji as she sees a resemblance of Miri in him. When the whole school goes on a class trip to Copenhagen, relationships are put to a test and the drama begins. What is love and what is friendship? Do you have to reach the bottom to truly let go?
(C) Asa Ekstrom
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.