Digital Manga & Light Novels
""Professor, have you ever cried when your patient died?""
Saito is currently undergoing training at the Cardiology department as an attending physician for a patient with unstable angina. After he’s been ordered to hide the fact that the patient requires immediate surgery, distrust begins to grow between them. From there on, a desperate fight for resistance inside Saito begins, asking himself over and over again about what it means to become a doctor.
This is the second volume of the medical manga by Shuto Sato, a popular manga author who won the Japan Media Arts Festival Manga Award in 2002.
(C)SHUHO SATO Manga on Web http://managonweb.com
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.