After the Great War ended, Aoi resumed his life as a professional interpreter for occupation forces. Regardless, his heart will always be unsatisfied unless he knew the last destiny of his dear childhood friend, Takahiko. Takahiko was a man with endless problems; from his dispute with his father to his complicated relationship with many women. That man who spent one night together with Aoi before his draft..., suddenly shows his face again after three years. Were the feelings between them already became a part of the forgotten past or will it finally bloom above the ruined city...? Ginza, the neon town, becomes the witness.
""Ginza Neon Paradise"" is a Showa-era roman packaged in beautiful but lonely aesthetic, a masterpiece by Unohana you should never miss.
(C)Unohana/NIHONBUNGEISHA - TORICO
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.