Vanalis is frozen over by an unknown hand. Alus and Lettie's squad face the mysterious "snow" that blocks mana as well as a new species of Fiend. What will they find as they begin an unprecedented battle in the climax of the Vanalis reclamation arc?
Unexpected enemies appear one after another! Will Vanalis ever be reclaimed?
Vanalis is frozen over an unknown hand. The mysterious "snow" that blocks mana and a new species of Fiend throw Alus and the others for a loop! What's more, the Fiends begin doing something completely unprecedented...working together! Will they be able to accomplish Lettie's long-cherished goal? What will Alus and the others see in this intensely cold land as they take on a battle never before experienced by humankind? This is the climax of the Vanalis reclamation arc!
Copyright (C) 2020 Izushiro Illustrations Copyright (C) 2020 Karin Suzuragi
|Series Title||The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan|
|Japanese Title||最強魔法師の隠遁計画 (Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Magic ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||August 12, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 12, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||228pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.