Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
""The baby was born with Down Syndrome.""
After four years of infertility treatment, the twins were supposed to be the “long-awaited child”. Instead, the Tanabe couple are now parents to children with disabilities and are begging Saito and his Instructor to let their children die. Saito tries to repel towards Takasago, who considers their death inevitable unless they convince the couple. Would the parents be forgiven for this act - the act of determining the life of their children? What dominates the minds of the parents, and what makes Takasago think the way he does? Saito struggles between his justice and the realities of neonatology in Japan.
(C)SHUHO SATO Manga on Web http://managonweb.com
Sale ends Jun 30, 2018
(07:59 AM PDT)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.