Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
For the Hero, whose mission is to slay the Devil King, Emilia Justina appears to have gone soft. She travels to Ente Isla with Alas Ramus to sort through her thoughts and investigate what's happened there since she went to Japan. The gang expects to see Emi again soon, but she never returns! Meanwhile, Maou (the Devil King) is studying for his driver's license, trying not to fret over the Hero's disappearance. On the way to his exam, he meets a strangely familiar pair...Could they know something about Emi?!
|Series Title||The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||はたらく魔王さま! (Hataraku Maou-sama!)|
|By (author)||Satoshi Wagahara|
|By (artist)||029 (Oniku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime ,Non-Human ,Workplace ,Food ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Completed Series ,Summer Anime 2022|
|Available since||August 21, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / August 22, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||221pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.