After a close call deep in the Dungeon, Bell and his party are making good progress on recovering and they've even reunited with their goddess after her ill-advised trip into the labyrinth. But as soon as it seems like they can relax, Hestia is goddess-napped and there's no time to lose if her familia wants to save her! While everyone is distracted, even more danger approaches...
|Series Title||Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Manga)|
|Japanese Title||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)|
|Alternative Title||DanMachi, Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeon|
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|By (artist)||Kunieda / Suzuhito Yasuda|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Anime ,Fall Anime 2020 ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Completed Series ,Summer Anime 2022 ,Winter Anime 2023|
|Available since||May 22, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 22, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.