Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After he successfully landed a direct hit on a Dolly, Iruma is forced to retreat after losing his left leg. However, T&E was working on a joint operation with America. On the other hand, a man called Namekata who challenges the Dollies alone by punching at them with his fist appears. While Namekata's intention was to infiltrate the Doll House, he's now surrounded by tons of Dollies and in a dire pinch!! Will humanity's counterattack against the Dollies succeed?! Read volume 2 and see how the survival battle ""Puppet Play"" unfolds in a world overwhelmed with despair!!
Nomura / Kurando / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Dolly Kill Kill|
|Japanese Title||ドリィ キルキル (Dorii kirukiru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Drama ,Shounen ,Horror ,Supernatural ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Kodansha promotion: Digital First ,Kodansha promotion: Shonen & Seinen SALE|
|Available since||May 19, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / May 19, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.