Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Ganta and Senji head deep inside Deadman Wonderland to locate the Chorus Blocks, which are the key to unraveling Wretched Egg’s mystery. However, Toto Sakagami appears, and Ganta is captured trying to protect Senji. Meanwhile, Makina discovers the diary of Ganta’s mother, which contains the story of Ganta and Shiro’s shocking past!
(C)Jinsei KATAOKA (year) (C)Kazuma KONDOU 2011
|Series Title||Deadman Wonderland|
|Japanese Title||デッドマン・ワンダーランド (Deadman Wonderland)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Horror ,Sci-fi ,Completed Series ,Anime|
|Available since||October 26, 2015 (08:00 AM) PT / October 27, 2015 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.