Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Hey, do you know the rumor of a room full of mutilated left arms? Or maybe about that new-built residential area where the dead gathers...There's also this gruesome tales about a man who is possessed by dead fetuses, and perhaps it is better not to talk about that cursed snuff videos...
A creepy collection full of endless screaming, ""White Book"" is a real experience of fear created by the famous horror duo; Masaya Hokazono and Motosuke Takaminato. From spirits, urban legend, to occult experience, this manga will feed your darkest hunger...
Warning: graphic image (gore, violence)
(C)Masaya Hokazono,Motosuke Takaminato/Nihonbungeisha ･TORICO
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The White Book, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||白異本 (Shiro Ihon)|
|Author||Masaya Hokazono / Motosuke Takaminato|
|Publisher||TORICO Co., Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Horror|
|Available since||March 03, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 03, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.