Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Stefano Salvatore would love to own The Janus Corporation, but when Penelope ""Nellie"" Wentworth, the owner of the company, storms into his office demanding he marry her, it sounds too good to be true! Nellie says she wants to make sure the company’s in good hands so she can hold on to her uncle’s legacy…but why? What secret is her uncle holding, and why would she go to such a scandalous businessman for a quick marriage? There has to be some logic to this bride’s proposition…
KAISHI SAKUYA／DAY LECLAIRE
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.