Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The uneasy trio of Kotoko, Kuro, and Saki are facing a seemingly impossible challenge in trying to stop the terror of ""Steel Lady Nanase,"" the ghost of a dead idol. How can you kill something that won't die even if its neck is broken? The mystery is further complicated when internet rumors appear to be linked to the ghost's origin. Now, Kotoko and Kuro must figure out how to defeat a figment of the imagination! To fight a story with another story, they'll have to pool their resources and Saki's connections to create something convincing. And is there a mastermind behind this phenomenon, or will some questions remain unanswered?
(C) Chashiba Katase / Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||虚構推理 (Kyokou Suiri)|
|Alternative Title||Invented inference, Stranger Case|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Mystery ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Non-Human|
|Available since||March 20, 2017 (10:00 PM) PT / March 21, 2017 (02:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.