Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
The ultra-practical third-year in junior high, Yusuke Yotsuya, is still stuck in this alternate universe where his next quest is to “transport cargo.” While on the journey, he and his party rescue a platoon of soldiers being attacked by monsters who join them on their way. However, the soldiers, who hail from a military power, had actually been on their own journey to publicly execute supposed heretics in their custody--including a child! As if this political dissent and religious conflict weren't enough to contend with, Yotsuya and the gang then find themselves trapped in the dungeon of an ancient cavern. Yotsuya's a far cry from the “ideal hero” in this world, so what secret plan will he concoct to get them out!?
(C) Naoki Yamakawa, Akinari Nao / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Nov 19, 2018
(08:59 PM PST)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different World) ,Kodansha Comics Digital First ,Other Worlds|
|Series||I'm Standing on a Million Lives|
|Available since||September 4, 2018|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.