Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A Witch... and Her Boy Toy
Saito's been in hot water with Louise before, but things have never looked this bad! Siesta, and the rest of the gang take Saito on a treasure hunt that could fix his romantic problems once and for all, but he finds more than he bargained for--the first real clue that could lead him back to his homeworld. Meanwhile, the small nation of Tristain is on the brink of war with the Albion Empire whose underhanded tactics threaten to push hostilities over the edge. Can a mage called Zero and her legendary familiar come together to prevent a catastrophe?
(C) Nana Mochizuki, Noboru Yamaguchi / Media Factory, Inc.
|Series Title||Zero's Familiar|
|Japanese Title||ゼロの使い魔 (Zero no Tsukaima)|
|Alternative Title||The Familiar of Zero|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Completed Series ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Anime ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Harem|
|Available since||November 13, 2015 (07:00 AM) PT / November 14, 2015 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||171pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.