Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A ”kamuro” is a young girl who takes care of and runs various errands for a courtesan， and at the same time studies the art for herself. The way kamuro would refer to their respective courtesans as ”big sister” gave rise to the word ”oiran”， the most elite courtesans in Edo-era Japan. This story takes place in a brothel called Shinkiro in notorious Yoshiwara red-light district， starring an oiran known to many as the ”Courtesan from Hell”， a super popular sadist specialist named Hashidate. Her personal kamuro， Namiji， narrates the story， and paints a picture of Hashidate that most would never expect. A variety of customers， including townsfolk， samurai， and high-rollers， are in full force as Namiji recounts these fantastic tales!
(C)ATSUMU SUZUKI / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
|Series Title||OIRAN NEE-SAN, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||おいらん姐さん (Oiran Neesan)|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Completed Series ,Seinen ,Historical ,Slice of Life ,Workplace|
|Available since||December 12, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||21pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.