Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Fie finds herself stranded in the foreign kingdom, having been wed off as a dowry gift along with her sister's marriage. So she takes the squire test for the Royal Knights, beginning a new life of friendship, hard work, and masquerading as a boy!
Fie, first princess of Daeman, finds herself isolated and stranded in the foreign Kingdom of Orstoll all by her lonesome - effectively having been wed off as a dowry gift in accessory to her sister, Princess Fielle's marriage.
Trapped and isolated in a small back garden that once used to be a storehouse, Fie lives her days without purpose, and eventually without food - after the only member of her entourage, the chef, resigns.
Just as Fie was about to give in to despair, she finds a pamphlet advertising a squire's test for the Royal Knights of Orstoll - beginning her journey of friendship, hard work, and guts, along with masquerading as a boy to walk her second path in life.
What will Fie find along the way?
Copyright (C) 2016 Otaku de Neet Illustrations by Kurodeko
|Series Title||Walking My Second Path in Life|
|Japanese Title||わたしはふたつめの人生をあるく！ (Watashi wa Futatsume no Jinsei wo Aruku!)|
|Author||Otaku de Neet|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Shoujo ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Gender Bender ,Action|
|Available since||December 18, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / December 19, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||287pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.