Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's now the third-place playoff at Chihaya's final national high school tournament. Everyone is as quiet as can be, their hands clasped in prayer and anticipation as Chihaya quietly focuses on her fated match against Arata. Meanwhile, the battle to crown this year's champion is played between Hokuou Academy, led by Leero, and Fujisaki High, who aims to retake their lost crown. It is a place to believe in yourself and believe in your friends in order to make your dreams come true, and it's here that Taichi, who left his team once in the past, appears. Wipe away your tears, whether they're those of victory or regret, and keep moving forward. Those who fight blaze their own trail!
Chihayafuru Yuki Suetsugu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||ちはやふる (Chihayafuru)|
|Genre||Manga ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,School Life ,Drama ,Sports ,Josei ,Anime|
|Available since||June 07, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 07, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||172pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.