Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Prepare to be isekai-ed away!
In the not-so-distant future, isekai is a way of life. The world has perfected how to hit an average teenager with a truck to launch them into a new world for a fantasy adventure. But once that's done, how do you keep it entertaining? Set up a televised tournament, of course! Roaring crowds can follow a chosen Hero through his death, rebirth, and quest to save another world, armed with special tech for cheat skills, stat indexes, and whatever else is needed. Surely this is all in good fun and no one would abuse this kind of reincarnation technology...!
Keiso 2020, zunta 2020
|Series Title||THE EXO-DRIVE REINCARNATION GAMES: All-Japan Isekai Battle Tournament!|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Sci-fi ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action|
|Available since||November 09, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / November 09, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.