Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Crying Freeman sold a total of 10 million copies around the world. The latest English translation is now released in ebook (all in nine volumes). In 1996, it was made into a Hollywood movie. Hokkaido was the place Freeman had spent his junior high school days. This was also the place where the “Kanto Sodality” took roots at. Tsunaike the chief had the “Nemuro connection” which was the secret drug shipment route. Tsunaike tries to carry out his plan to take the life of Freeman. This is the final episode of the series, ending with a grand conclusion.
(C) Kazuo Koike (C) Ryoichi Ikegami
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.