Digital Manga & Light Novels
“Naruto”, ”One Piece”, “Bleach” - these Manga are categorized as “Shonen Manga” genre, a category primarily for boys or teenage youths in Japan. Did you know that there is a genre called, "Seinen Manga"?
"Seinen Manga" is a category primarily for adults. Unlike the world of "Shonen Manga" - the world of "victory", "friendship", and "effort" - it explores the "dark side", and allows readers to experience inner surface of a human being, like in a film. "KAIJI" is an authentic Manga for adults, and also a milestone of gamble Manga which have sold over 19 million copies in Japan!
"KAIJI" now enters the third chapter, "Pitch Black"! After Tonegawa's downfall, Endo with his misfortunes receives a large debtor list. On the list he finds Kaiji’s photo - a face he’ll never forget! While Endo goes out looking for him, Kaiji himself approaches Endo and begs to introduce him to gambling. However, Kaiji is captured on the spot, and is taken to a facility where he is forced to work like hell…!
(C)Fukumoto Production/highstone, Inc.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.