Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
A Spanish marquis and a British housecleaner may appear to have nothing in common, but when Sophie's sister passes away soon after her husband, she leaves her darling daughter, Lydia, to both Sophie and the uninterested Antonio. He has a business to run and estates to live on; what could he share with this "trailer trash"? Sophie loves Lydia like she's her own, but to what extent? Would she get married to Antonio just so she can stay with her niece? Will their love truly be nothing more than being married by arrangement?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.