Banished to the borderlands, inept soldier Regis Aurick is found by the daring Princess Altina for his rumored strategic prowess. She aspires to reform a corrupt empire, but must first prove her worth--both to her soldiers and her would-be tactician.
Inept with a sword, unable to ride a horse, and apathetic toward the empire he serves, Regis Aurick is a hopeless soldier who spends his days buried in books. Banished to the borderlands, he encounters a stirring young woman with red hair and ruby eyes. She is Fourth Princess Marie Quatre Argentina de Belgaria, known simply to Regis as Altina. “…Do you want to become my tactician or not?” Having sought him for his rumored strategic prowess, she aspires to reform an empire led by self-seeking nobles and driven to pointless wars, the legendary blade of an emperor, the Grand Tonnerre Quatre, at her hip. Continuously underestimated by her regiment, including her would-be tactician, the princess resolves to prove her worth beyond a shadow of a doubt--no matter the risk. Here is a tale of war, love, and politics, woven by the bookworm and the sword princess.
Copyright (C) 2012 Yukiya MurasakiIllustrations by himesuz
|Series Title||Altina the Sword Princess|
|Japanese Title||覇剣の皇姫アルティーナ (Haken no Kouki Altina)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Harem ,Drama ,Full-size Illustration ,Bonus Items ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||November 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / November 23, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||193pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.