Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Princess Anisphia may not be able to use magic, but she didnt let that stop her from developing magicology, a unique theory based on memories from her past life. While testing out her new flying broom, she happens across Euphyllia, a magical genius, having her engagement unjustly and publicly broken off. Seeing the tears in Euphyllias eyes, Anisphia takes the obvious course of actionkidnapping the girl for herself!
|Series Title||The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady (Manga)|
|By (author)||Piero Karasu|
|By (artist)||Yuri Kisaragi / Harutsugu Nadaka|
|Genre||Manga ,Girl's Love / Yuri ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Romance ,Magic ,Drama ,Winter Anime 2023|
|Available since||May 24, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / May 24, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||166pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.