Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Erin always wanted to be a skilled healer like her mother, but she never seemed to develop the same gift. Only when she meets Dain Phillips, who has less than a year to live due to a brain tumor, does her hidden gift surface. Dain was hoping to have Erin’s mother treat him, but it seems Erin is his only hope. Even though she can’t do much for his tumor, Dain hopes she can still comfort him in other ways. Are his actions just the products of base urges, or is there a stronger connection between them?
NATSUKO HAMAGUCHI／LINDSAY MCKENNA
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.