Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Cardcaptor Sakura brought a generation of readers to manga, and now it's back in a definitive collector's edition!
Cardcaptor Sakura is one of the all-time classics of the magical girl genre, and the Collector's Edition will be the definitive version of the story, for both long-time fans and readers new to the story. The adventures of the plucky Sakura Kinomoto are as adorably thrilling as ever, as she tracks down the magical Clow Cards and plunges headlong into a world of sorcery beyond anything she could've imagined.
CLAMP･ShigatsuTsuitachi CO.,LTD./ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition|
|Japanese Title||カードキャプターさくら (Cardcaptor Sakura)|
|Alternative Title||Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, CCS|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Magic ,Romance ,Shoujo ,Anime ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||February 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / February 16, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||231pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.