Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
A natural match between the manga queen Moyoco Anno and the patron saint otaku, Hideaki Anno!When Moyoco Anno, the widely successful creator of women's manga, married Hideaki Anno, creator of Evangelion and a director known to be the very model of an otaku, she held one important doubt:“Am I really ready to be an otaku's wife?”Taking up that challenge, Moyoco Anno launched herself into the deepand beautiful world of married life.This comic essay, an account of the private lives of two of Japan'smost high-profile creators, is raw, unfiltered, and unforgettablyhilarious.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.