Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Wine novice Shizuku Kanzaki has defeated his rival, up-and-coming wine critic, Issei Tomine in their first of twelve wine hunting trials to find the Drops of God. By the slightest of margins, he was able to distinguish a variance in vintage to capture the First Apostle - 2001 Georges Roumier Chambolle Musigny 1er Cru Les Amoureuses. Now with his home safely returned and a gained appreciation for the nuances and personal connections people have with wine, Shizuku is now prepared to take on another challenge.
Now Shizuku has to utitlize all his abilitiesto take on a determined and humiliated Issei, as they both go forth in search of a particularly capricious Bordeaux. Yutaka Kanzaki laid down a very task with the First Apostle; this Second will be a statement to test the mettle of both contestants.
(C) Tadashi Agi / Shu Okimoto / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.