Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
During an age of magic, Mia Baumann is born in a prosperous country where the greatest fear is illness. Ever since her sick mother was wrenched away from her and locked behind the walls of the Sanatorium, Mia fought to get accepted by the prestigious Royal Academy as a Pharmacology student in order to find a cure for her disease.
Demon Claw and Angel Tears are the two malevolent diseases that ravaged Isea Kingdom after they conquered the small island nation of Radius. The first is highly infectious and its victims are quarantined; the second drives mages insane.
After admission to the academy, the unthinkable happens--Mia forms a cross-department research team with the nobleman law student Felix, the valedictorian medical student Henrik, and the bear-like mage Mathias. However, there are others who will do anything to stop the team from discovering the dark secrets behind these two diseases.
Find out if Mia will stand her ground despite bullying, isolation, and magic attacks, to unveil the deeply hidden truth in this mystery shoujo light novel!
(C) Cross Infinite World
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report|
|Japanese Title||ミアと禁断の創薬レポート (Mia to Kindan no Soyaku Report)|
|Publisher||Cross Infinite World|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Shoujo ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,School Life ,Romance|
|Available since||May 23, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 23, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||396pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.