Yuri-chan broke into tears right in front of Kazami-san as the two of them were on their way home from grabbing drinks together. Why was she crying? And why did Kazami-san react the way he did? Find out the answers to these questions--as well as where Mikuri and Tsuzaki-san are headed with their now separate living arrangements--in the unmissable eighth volume of The Full-Time Wife Escapist!
(C) Tsunami Umino / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Full-Time Wife Escapist|
|Japanese Title||逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (Nigeru wa Haji daga Yaku ni Tatsu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Romance ,Completed Series ,Family|
|Available since||December 26, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / December 26, 2017 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.