Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In order to have her family's debt absolved, Catherine marries a man who was made to seem like a criminal. On the one-night honeymoon allowed them within the prison confines, she convinces him to tell her the truth. The truth is that he had been set up and was innocent of the charges brought against him. Believing his sincere manner, she sets out to find the true culprit of the crime and manages to do so, just in the nick of time, thereby saving Nick from execution. Unfortunately, this also means that her family's debt remains intact since her death-row inmate was pardoned. Furthermore, it turns out that Jack's the son (disowned) of a distinguished noble family. As his wife and still the holder of a large debt, she takes it upon herself to contact her husband's family for help. What will their reaction be...?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.