Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Lured by the promise of riches and recognition, Anne, Challe, and Mithril head to the port town of Philax, where the duke is offering a thousand cress for a sugar candy sculpture that satisfies his demands! But some serious competition stands in her way, and the duke's not an easy man to please... Read the next chapter of Sugar Apple Fairy Tale the same day as Japan!
|Series Title||Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (manga serial)|
|By (author)||Miri Mikawa|
|Other primary creator||Aki|
|Translated by||Nicole Wilder|
|Genre||Manga ,Simulpub Release ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Shoujo ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||March 03, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / March 03, 2023 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||21pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.