Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Koeda's emotions waver between Masamune and Kiyodo. Koeda promises Masamune to close the door on Kiyodo but after, Masamune reveals some completely unexpected news to her. Kiyodo meets Masamune again as White Day is approaching. The two wind up having a karaoke singing match with the condition that the loser will do whatever the winner tells him to do...! The story with Kiyodo that has quickly become very popular with readers finally reaches its climax!! Don't miss the 7th volume of the pure and slow stop love stories of Koeda, a girl who is clumsy with love!
(C) Rumi Ichinohe / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||My Sweet Girl|
|Japanese Title||きみはかわいい女の子 (Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko)|
|Alternative Title||You're so sweet girl.|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,Sweet ,Kodansha promotion: My Love Was a Manga One Spring|
|Available since||October 01, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 01, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||177pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.