Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
During pregnancy, a woman's blood volume rises to 1.5 times its normal levels so she can supply her fetus with blood. That means increased blood pressure ... and with it, the potential for complications. And as we learn in the story ""Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension,"" women with high blood pressure, or who have a tendency to gain weight, need to be especially careful. This volume also contains the stories ""Allergies"" and ""Transfer.""
You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.