Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Gunning for Onizuka's head, hitman Kagetora Tendo infiltrates Class G disguised as a teacher. Though his head was on the chopping block after flashing his tattoos to the students, Onizuka uses one of his ""tricks"" to save Kagetora's bacon in the nick of time. However, the yakuza make it clear that want Onizuka dead...now. Torn between duty and debt, Kagetora steels himself to whack his savior. And so, the stage shifts to the southern island paradise of Ishigaki. As the curtain falls on the tumultous tattooed trixter teacher arc, what will become of Kagetora?! And with one chapter in the books, a new one begins, featuring a high school actress!
Toru Fujisawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||GTO Paradise Lost|
|Japanese Title||ＧＴＯ パラダイス・ロスト|
|Alternative Title||Great Teacher Onizuka: Paradise Lost|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Seinen ,School Life ,Ecchi|
|Available since||October 29, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 29, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||208pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.