Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After obtaining an artificial leg built for sport from Chidori the shady prosthetist, Kikuzato resolved to become a para-athlete. To strengthen his body so he can run again, Kikuzato wants to join the track-and-field club, but it's not so easy: His former soccer club friends have lost interest in him, his new clubmates don't know how to approach him, and his overprotective mother won't let him join any new clubs! With no easy ways to get faster, is the solution...to challenge everyone to a match?!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.